These "plug and play" luxurious firepits will warm any outdoor space.
A range of of Corian® Glacier White gas fire pits offering a luxurious finish and available in 4 sizes.
Complete with burners, ready to connect to your propane gas bottle in the exact same way you would a normal BBQ or connect to the gas mains for hassle free heating at any time.
Luxurious Rectangular Gas Fire Pit with Square Burner
Corian® Glacier White structure - gas burner kit - chrome regulator / shut off valve & key - 6m gas hose - Air mixer valve.
900W x 1600L x 350H (mm)
Ceramic Stones and Logs need to be added to order seperatly.
Nationwide Free Delivery
- Propane Gas Bottle NOT Supplied. None of the firepits house gas bottles. You must ensure you find a suitable place to locate your gas bottle. All our kits come with duel function to connect to natural gas as well as propane gas bottles. A 37Mbar screw on regulator is required to connect to propane gas bottles. This should be purchased from your gas suppliers to ensure optimum compatibility. This is NOT included.
- If you wish to fill the burners completely with our stones you will need approx 4 packs.
- Stones can discolour due to the nature of the product.
We have a 7 day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your goods to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. You must contact us on the day of delivery or we will not consider any claim for damaged items.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, gift cards, used goods or bespoke fabricated goods that have been manufactured to your own specification.
You can amend your order prior to delivery at anytime by contacting us directly. You cannot change your goods once delivery had been made.
To return your fire pit / burner, you must first contact us explaining the reason for the return. Please note we may reserve the right to accept any returns at any time. However we do operate under a “Return to Base Warranty” basis set out below.
1. Return to Base warranty warrants the fire pit / burner to the end user, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period of one year, which begins on the date of purchase by the customer.
2. Under a return to base warranty the end user is responsible for the cost of packaging and shipping the unit to the manufacturer. We are not liable if the goods are improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all original packaging together with manuals, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
3. We will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point or receipt at the manufatcurers factory.
4. The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any: Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification. Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by improper handling or installation. Operation outside the product specifications. Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse. Normal wear and tear.
5. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party installer, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 4, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
6. The warranty applies to the original owner of the goods and is non transferable.
7. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory refurbished products.
8. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
9. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
10. This document is not proof of purchase or proof of warranty.
Non-Faulty Returns Conditions:
For non-faulty returns purchased directly from us, please contact us before returning the goods. All non-faulty returns must be returned within 7 days of purchase. They must be returned undamaged in their original undamaged packaging, along with all accessories and manuals etc. If any returned item is damaged or parts missing, including the original packaging and manuals etc, we reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee. Any goods found to be damaged upon receipt at our factory, may be subject to a repair fee of up to 50%.
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, it's very important to sign for the goods as damaged on arrival with the courier and then contact us immediately on the same day. Any contact made after the day of delivery will not be considered.